Dear owners of Artemis Cynthia Complex,
Top Properties is happy to announce that major external maintenance work has been carried out successfully in our complex, Artemis Cynthia.
- The liners have been replaced on all the five swimming pools.
- Minor leak problems that we had on most of the pool skimmers have been sealed with fiberglass.
- Major leak problem from the drain pipelines of the pool between Blocks D and G has been fixed by installing a new pipeline.
- All the stairs have been fixed and all the broken or cracked steps have been replaced.
- All the pool accessories (inlets, drains, skimmer baskets etc) have been replaced with new ones.
- The garden areas between Blocks B and C, and between Blocks G and I have now been paved with concrete to stop the humidity that has been spotted on the ground floor of Block B and Block G.
- All the trees and plants in the complex area are trimmed.
- External garbage area, next to the main entrance of the complex has been created in order to keep the green bins tidy and gathered on the side of the road.
- Internet service has been installed through the whole complex and can be provided to any individual property on a very competitive rate, compared to all the other internet service providers. (for more information please contact our main office)
Pictures below refer to the work that has been carried out from our team. We are looking forward to see you soon.
All the best to you and your families.
Top Properties Team