More than 3,500 athletes from 50 countries are expected to participate in the Logicom Cyprus Marathon that will take place in Paphos on Sunday, March 17 and we are glad to announce that we will be offering 10% additional discount to all the Logicom Participants and free collection of goodie bags and delivery to the apartment of the runners. Additional services and goods can be delivered or arranged during the runners stay. For further information please contact us at +357 26952226 or email@example.com
The marathon as every year, starts at Aphrodite’s Rock and ends at Paphos’ mediaeval castle. Free transfers are offers from the Pafos Bus services. www.pafosbuses.com
Besides the marathon there will be three other races — the semi-marathon, the 10 km race and the 5 km Fun Race.
Meanwhile, on March 16, Logicom Cyprus Marathon will host the Cyprus Marathon Symposium. Speakers include Chrysostomos Kritiotis, Business Consulting Services Director of Logicom Solutions, who will speak on how technological innovation boosts athletes’ performance.
The 21st Logicom Cyprus Marathon is scheduled for Sunday, 17th of March 2019.
The event includes 4 distances to choose from:
• Marathon (42.195km)
• Half-Marathon (21.098km)
• 10KM Road Race
• 5KM Fun Run
Side Event: Cyprus Wine Run (5km) on Friday 15th March, 2019 (Sold Out)
The course is accredited by AIMS and IAAF.
Entry fee includes:
• Technical T-shirt for all participants
• Medal for all finishers
• Backpack – Technical Goody Bag
• Electronic Timing & Race Bib
• Free Saturday & Sunday Bus Pass for all international participants
• Fluid Stations every 3 KM (Water)
• Fluid Stations every 6 KM (Water, Electrolytes & Sponges)
• Energy Gel in the goody-bag for all Marathon & Half-Marathon runners
• IsoGel on the course for all Marathon & Half-Marathon runners
• Bananas on the course for all Marathon runners
• Beer, Juices and Fruit at the finish line
• Exciting downtown Finish Line
• Free Parking close to the Start/Finish venue
• Ambulance, Podiatrists, Doctors and Nurses on site
• More than 150 trophies for age categories
Marathon Start: Aphrodite’s Birthplace (Petra tou Romiou) Finish: Pafos Medieval Fort Square
Start/Finish for other races: Pafos Medieval Fort Square