The tasks of the position will be,
– Contacting the guests on arrival or before to provide arrival information and to welcome them at the reception and register them (copies of ID/passport, visa physically preauthorized, form sign etc)
– Assisting on the front office work, helping and providing guests with information, maybe booking taxis and trips for them etc
– Coordinating Housekeeping, daily work schedule and supervision of housekeeping. Preparing the weekly schedule and keeping track of work hours of each person.
– Check the apartments after departure of guests for any damages or missing things so we can release the security deposit and coordinate fixes with maintenance team.
– Check the apartments before the guests check in, to make sure that the condition and status of the apartment meets our standards, all the equipment works fine etc. (housekeeping-quality control)
Prepare daily reports:
- Time of inspection after departure
- Notes for cleaners
- notes for maintenance
- missing/broken items
- Cleaners name-time of start cleaning/time of finished cleaning
- time of inspection prior arrival-condition status qnd notes for maintenance and cleaning for given tasks (completed, outstanding-pending, cleaning notes)
- Extra notes if there are.
Above information to be written on the departure/arrival list and published to my email by the end of each day, every working day.
Lists with notes must be filed and fixes, notes and information of maintenance work needed to be done in the apartments must also be kept in the Theova profile of each apartment.
Complete the checklist for the checked apartments.
– Help on preparation of new apartments as holiday rentals with the maintenance-housekeeping team.
-Check stock of equipment and let me know of any lack on equipment or materials.
-Report any problems to the maintenance team and record problems and fixes into the maintenance portfolio of the property.
– Work along with the other 4 members of my team in the office, cooperate and help with any other matter needed or asked regarding management and administrating of reservations both front and back office.
– Motivation, willing to help, team player!
The working hours and days of the job is the same, 0900-1800 on weekdays and 08-1700 on Saturdays, but there might be some cases I will need some help on Sundays too, in case of a lot of departures. (we do not have arrivals on Sundays)
The Job is full time with paid overtime.
Social insurance paid, Holidays paid, initial salary is 1000 euros gross for the trial period.
CV’s sent to: email@example.com
More information: Jennie +357 26952230