Frequently Asked Questions
- What time is check out/departure?
- Standard Check in is at 14:00 local time and Check out is at 10:00 local time. You can always ask for earlier check in or later check out our reservations office 2-3 days in advance, and a member of our team will contact you to let you know if it available or not.
- When do I pick the keys for my apartment on my arrival?
- 2-3 days prior your arrival you will receive all the arrival information to your email address.
- What do we have to do before we leave (cleaning etc.)?
- We would appreciate if you leave the apartment at a nice, clean and tidy status, take your garbage to the designated areas and leave the key back in the key safe box outside your apartment door.
- Do we get a mid-stay change and when will that be?
- This is provided to reservation of more than 7 days. As an example for reservations of 8 nights, a midstay change will be done either the 4th or 5th day of your stay. This includes changing bed linen and fresh clean towels. You can arrange additional services and linen during or before your stay at extra cost. Please contact us for further information.
- What are your reservation and management office opening hours?
- Monday to Friday, 0800 – 1800 local time and Saturdays, 0800-1700. The management office of the complex is by the first parking space in the complex on your left hand side. Seasonal bank holidays and adjustments might occur on the working hours of the reception. You can always reach us at the emergency phone number provided to you in your arrival information email.
- Do any of your properties permit smoking?
- Smoking is only allowed on the balconies of the apartments. Smoking is tolerated in apartments or other residential units within a communal block in Cyprus for fire risk hazards.
- Wi-Fi Code
- It is provided in your apartment on your arrival. Check the frame above your TV.
- Do you provide a daily cleaning service?
- This is only available at additional charge per person per requested change. For more information and cost please contact us.
- Do you offer breakfast?
- Artemis Cynthia Complex is a self catered holiday apartment complex, without any catering or bar facilities, but all the apartments have full size and fully equiped kitchens so our guests are able to prepare their meals like home! A big groceries shop is located within 10 minute walking distance from the complex to buy fresh and quality ingredients for your meals preparation.
- Do you have a lobby area?
- Yes, there is a small welcome office in the complex with a reception desk and the management office of the complex open as mentioned above to assist our guests during their stay.
- My key is broken, what do I do?
- Just visit our reception to get a replacement key. The cost of losing or damaging the key to the property is 50 euros. Your apartment key, is safely attached to a key card which you have to put in the key fob in your apartment to provide electricity to the lights, air condition units, oven and hob. This is for safety and electricity saving purposes. We would like our guests to avoid taking this card of the keys and leaving it on the slot while their absence as this will immediately cost them their security deposit and is violating the terms and condition of their rental.
- I have lost my key?
- Immediately contact the emergency phone number, so the lock to be changed and to get a new key to your apartment.
- I have lost my Arrival Information.
- Just send an email to email@example.com and ask a member of our team to send them again to you.
- Can I have extra towels?
- Of course, extra towels can be provided for an extra cost of 5 euros per towel per person.
- I have a problem with insects.
- In Cyprus unfortunately this is not a problem, it is common to have bugs and insects around us due to the climate and plantation, you can easily spot them inside a property in summer and winter periods as they are attracted from light and for protection. You can let our management office know though and a member of our maintenance team will come and spray your apartment with special chemicals.
- Where is the nearest bus stop?
- Just outside the complex, walking 20 steps on your left hand side and crossing the street is the bus stop. (Outside Amazon Kiosk)
- What are the hours for swimming in the pools?
- Pool usage is allowed between 0830 and 1900 for safety and hygiene reasons, as during the evening, chlorine and chemicals are added. Also we would like to notice that there are no lifeguards on duty and children below 15 years old is prohibited to use the pool without supervision of an adult. Diving, Jumping, ball games, drinking alcohol and using glazed appliances is prohibited for safety reason around the pool.
- We would also like to bring to your attention that it is suggested not to stay in the sun between 11:00-15:00 during summer period (June-September) due to excessive sunshine and hot temperatures.
- Are the swimming pools heated?
- There is no artificial heating in the pool water. The water can become hot from the sun during hot summer period.
- Where do we park our hire car?
- Anywhere you find an empty spot excpet the parking spots which are labelled with apartment numbers or car license plates.
- Do you offer luggage storage?
- We can offer luggage storage until 1530 local time.
Accepted payment methods
To book an apartment you can use one of the following payment methods.Do you prefer an alternative method?
No problem, just give us a call and we will let you know if your desired payment method is accepted.
Booking Terms and Conditions